The Nikon D200 is finally official. After many months of rumors and even sightings of half-done D200 product page, it is finally here.
“With the introduction of the D200 Nikon creates a new class of digital SLR camera between entry-level (D50 and D70s) and professional D-SLR cameras (D2Hs and D2x).”
Here are some features of this high-performance digital SLR camera:
- 147 x 113 x 74 mm
- Weighs 830g
- 10.2 megapixels CCD sensor
- Up to 3872 x 2592 image size
- 2.5-inch TFT LCD display
- Continuous shots at 5 frames per second
- 11 area Multi-CAM AF system
- Magnesium alloy body
- 30 – 1/8000 sec shutter speed
- More features at dpreview.com…
Available end of december 2005, the Nikon D200 will be selling at US$1,699.
[via Digital Photography Blog]